Patrol Season 2016/2017
Maranui lifeguards patrol every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday, between 1pm to 6pm, from December through to end of February.
Our patrols use SLSC flags and a tower to ensure they're clearly visible to the public. They also use a variety of aids to help ensure public safety, including: rescue tubes, paddleboards, inflatable rescue boats and two-way radios.
Please follow the instructions of lifeguards on patrol and remember to always swim between the flags.
ATTENTION all Maranui Lifeguards Patrol Information for 2016/2017 is below.
Patrol Season Starts: 12:30pm, Saturday 10th December 2016
Location: Oriental Bay
- 2016/2017 Season - Patrol Roster 2016/2017 (0.06MB)
- Sunday Junior Surf (Nippers) Session Patrol Captains (PC) Roster - Junior Surf Roster 2016/2017 (0.05MB)
||Anna McDonnell PC|
|SUPERS||Paula/Matt Wood PC|
|BAD HABITS||Geoff McDonnell/Ben Teusse PC|
||Matt Davies PC|
||Liam Brown PC|
|ICE CREAM SUNDAE
||Mike Stuart PC|
|STARFISH||Carrie Speirs/Hannah Altman PC
|Q-TIPS||Quintin Tahau PC
REMEMBER: - If you cannot make a patrol you need to;
- Advise your PC in a timely manner.
- Find cover from another lifeguard.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last Updated: Tuesday 29 November 2016